I’d check eBay for similar spec iMacs and base the price on that. The 1TB flash
storage is a big draw.

I just replaced my two two displays with this : Dell Ultrasharp Monitor,
DELL-U3219Q,Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H5MR6GD, it’s a bit pricey but
it’s absolutely huge and is a 4K display. It also has a USB3 hub built in and a
USB-C port

_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.