Hello everyone,

Over the summer I got a home pod (now known as 'the old version', sig and have been using it to find out more about my calendars (e.g., what meetings do I have tomorrow morning?)

The problem is I use multiple calendars. For instance, one of them is simply 'University term dates' so the question about meetings tends to deluge me with notices like that.

Is there a way to have Siri only read from specific calendars? Currently, these are all on a Microsoft exchange server or an iCloud account but Siri seems to scoop them all up.
Cheers,

Jason