Help! I have had MacFans control installed on my iMac for some years (thank you
Sam for suggesting it!). And has been great.

Today when I switched on the iMac, I got an alert for a new version of MacFan
control 2 which was available to instal - so I did. And now the fans are
buzzing away like crazy and won’t slow down. Any advice most welcome. The noise
is very distracting!

Thanks

Andrew