Hi all

I've been with 1Password since v3. I now need to consider upgrading to the
paid v7, as the latest Safari and macOS updates have broken v6 and it's no
longer supported.

It's a great app, but I'm not a fan of the subscription model (even though,
if you really beg, the developer lets you pay a one time purchase fee like
the old days).

In short, it's a powerful app with lots of features, but I only use it for
passwords and storing banking data and memorable info. I've slowly been
migrating to iCloud Keychain, but 1Password shines with quickly looking up
info such as banking pins and credit card details.

Anybody doing that helpfully with iCloud Keychain?

I'm keen to support developers, but not keen in principle on subs model,
nor the £36pa it'd cost going forward.

Any tips?

Thanks

Adam