Personally I use a FireTV Stick as it’s cheaper, with the ability to load the
CinemaHD app on it, which can scan the internet and aggregate streaming sources
for a huge number of TV shows & movies not found on traditional services. It’s
not 100% reliable all the time but it’s a great app for finding obscure
content. You can also load VPN apps onto it if you’re security minded.

Given that most of the other apps are the same, the only difference then is
integration with iCloud Photos/Services on the AppleTV, plus you can watch any
content you’ve bought through the iTunes Store.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.