Hi Paul,

I’m on Big Sur and I’ve just resized Mail’s main window, Quit and relaunched
and the window size was retained. I did the same with two folders in Finder and
both re-opened at their set sizes when I next opened them.

Hope that’s of some use.

Regards,

Stephen

"the work of a designer who has kissed the lash of austerity with almost
masochistic fervour” ~ Autocar magazine describing the 2CV on its launch in
1948.