I’m a classical music lover, and find YouTube excellent.  I watch it on TV
(super concerts from Wigmore Hall and around the world) and also on my phone.
Their library is extensive.  If you want to hear, say, a Sibelius symphony
there will be 3 or 4 versions to choose from.  I pay for Premium to avoid
adverts.  Virginia