Morning all

For various reasons I'm thinking of returning to a paper diary (it's been a
20+ yr trial since my first Palm Pilot!)

One option I'd like to explore first, is a diary that recreates the 'paper'
experience - ie, a week to view on the screen with space to enter
appointments and scribble notes with the Apple Pencil (and maintains my
writing and colours rather than converts to a typeface).

I've seen Paperlike, a PDF to open with Notability and will give it a
whirl. I've searched for an App that does this, but can't find anything
anywhere! It feels like a glaring gap in the market for people who want a
digital version of a standard paper diary.

Any tips or App ideas from anybody?!

Thanks

Adam