Thanks Sam. Yes, the search box has vanished.

31 Castle Street
Wallingford
OX10 8DL
01491 825178
07943 409403

>From my iPhone

On 1 Feb 2022, at 09:50, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.com> wrote:

Is it that the search box has gone, or it’s there but typing a word in has no
effect?
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smug/2B119B50-5C20-44A8-8650-0AD4088743EC%40macambulance.com.