Thanks Stephen.

I do have an external keyboard attached (the normal black keyboard that comes
with the iPad Pro). As a former PA, I am used to an ordinary keyboard and that
(black one) is my preferred one. I would really like to be rid of the (white)
on-screen keyboard that is constantly popping up.

I have tried googling my question using my iPad model number, but without
success.

Gilly

31 Castle Street
Wallingford