Apple will take it in for recycling yes, as will I 😆

Try switching it on yes, see if it boots up, might be more than the display at
fault but can’t hurt to plug it in

_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.

On 5 Jun 2022, at 19:16, 'Tilly' via Sussex Mac User Group