Hi Smuggers,

I know there are various ways to set this off but none of them seem to be
implicated. Apparently at random but frequently, my pointer suddenly goes from
modest to massive (covering three lines of text as I write).

When I go to the settings, it's still set to small. Just clicking on the slide
bar in the same position as it is already set restores it.

I think I must have some utility that has this as a feature that has got
switched on. The likeliest candidate is BetterTouchTool but I've gone through
every setting in that I can find.

So my question is: does anyone know of a utility that will make the mouse
permanently larger (perhaps if you move it around quickly, as macOS does, but
that's temporary)? Because that might help me track down this annoyance...

Cheers,

Jason