You’d need an identical iPhone SE to swap the logicboard (where all the storage
is) but if the issue is with the logicboard, it’ll present itself on the new
phone as well.

Direct connection to the storage on the phone isn’t possible I’m afraid, it’s
all heavily encrypted and soldered onto the logicboard.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.