Cheers đź‘Ť

Sent from my phone

On 30 Jul 2022, at 16:10, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.com> wrote:

For the photos library just drag and drop to the new location, then double
click the library to open it and set in Photos preferences to use it as the
system library for iCloud

_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.

On 30 Jul 2022, at 07:56, 'Steve Davies' via Sussex Mac User Group