Hi Jonathan

How much data is there to be backed up? If you have a 2TB disk and (for
example) 1.5TB data, the backup drive will soon fill up with dated versions of
your files. Time Machine will automatically remove older backups but it won’t
remove the last version of a file.

If you’ve got plenty of large images and you edit them regularly, that can
create lots of backup data. A 4TB or 8TB backup drive can be found quite
cheaply these days, the 4TB MyPassport on Amazon is usually around £70-80.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.