On 4 Nov 2022, at 16:09, itsagroup via Sussex Mac User Group wrote:

> For those of you that loved Riven (that includes me!) I came across this
> today: https://cyan.com/2022/10/31/olttfor/

I was more of a Myth The Fallen Lords guy but remember Riven.

It was quite amazing being there watching all this stuff take shape with very
little resource. Multiplayer using dial-up modems astounds me in retrospect,
they must have worked really hard to have the minimum of data travelling...

Cheers,

Jason