Thanks Sam. Will the HDMI connection support the full resolution of the
monitor with the M2? It's 3440 x 1440.

Rob
Rob Beattie
Freelance writer and book author
www.robbeattie.com
07769 902820
Twitter: @robbeattie
Author of The Bluffer's Guide to Fishing
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluffers-Guide-Fishing-Guides/dp/1909937207/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=bluffer%27s+guide+to+fishing&qid=1631092793&s=books&sr=1-3>

and 101 Things to do in a Shed
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Things-To-Do-Shed/dp/0091906113>