My working hours may differ from yours.  Please be assured that I do not
expect a reply outside of your normal working hours.

Similar experience recently.

What Apple ACTUALLY do is charge the account (so your balance looks to have
gone down) but then DON'T actually take the money.  So when you then buy
the latest Fast and furious movie for the kids (no really, it's for them)
it doesn't charge the card you usually use but takes the money from your
apple account balance (which isn't actually as low as you think because
they haven't actually reduced it by using it to pay for your phone yet),
leaving you short for when the phone is actually being paid for, which is
at dispatch....

Dr Russell Brown

Manor Park Medical Centre  (https://manorparksurgery.com/, Tel 01323484848)
GP Practice Training Solutions (
https://www.gppracticetrainingsolutions.co.uk/)

For a full copy of our training brochure, please click on the link below:

https://www.flipsnack.com/FE9F99EEFB5/gp-practice-training-and-management-online-courses.html
Co-founder, Resilient GP (www.facebook.com/groups/ResilientGP/)
Twitter: @drbrown1970