Absolutely I can help, will message you off-list
_

Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.

Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.