Please forgive slow response – yes, I think you're right. Shame, as I use it heavily. Perhaps it caused more trouble than it's worth...

On 12 Jan 2024, at 17:50, Sam - MacAmbulance wrote:

If you copy an item in Finder, then open a new TextEdit file and set it to PlainText, pasting into that should just paste the file path but it won’t be a clickable link. I don’t think Finder supports it anymore
_

Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.