I agree Jason even though I’ve not had such a demented experience as you. My favourite was when I was driving and I’d ask, e.g., Siri play Revolver by The Beatles. After a quick think it would say “I’m sorry but I can’t find that album in Apple Music, perhaps you would like this instead and would display Revolver by The Beatles! I think it still refused to play it either way. It seems to be a lot better for me now but still manages to surprise me with its idiocy from time to time.

Cheers,
Stephen

You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it. ~ Carl Jung