Thanks so much Adam and Sam!

I have followed these instructions and suddenly I’m not getting nearly as many
repeated junk mail. In fact - none at all today!!!!! Must check the bin …!!!

Thank you
Andrew Lancaster
> On 5 Mar 2024, at 10:52 am, 'Phil Ward' via Sussex Mac User Group
> <smug@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Adam and Sam.
>
> The emails come apparently from a different address each time so there’s no
> simple block I can apply.
>
> I didn’t know about setting up a rule to identify recurring words/phrases Sam
> so I’ll try that. Thanks.
>
> Cheers
> Phil
>
> ----
> Phil Ward
>
> Skype: aphilw
> E: phil_w...@mac.com <mailto:phil_w...@mac.com> (me.com <http://me.com/>,
> iCloud.com <http://icloud.com/>)
>
> W: musicandmiscellany.com <http://musicandmiscellany.com/>
> W: strattonacoustics.com <http://strattonacoustics.com/>
> W: audio-icons.com <http://audio-icons.com/>
> W: peggysdiaries.wordpress.com <http://peggysdiaries.wordpress.com/>
> W: soundcloud.com/philberish <http://soundcloud.com/philberish>
> S:
> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Gy31UbvfZW6dtxZkRWMar?si=f9d2d14ba0954a4b
> <https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Gy31UbvfZW6dtxZkRWMar?si=f9d2d14ba0954a4b>
>
> • Freelance writer and product designer.
> • Contributor to Sound On Sound magazine.
>> On 4 Mar 2024, at 16:52, Sam - MacAmbulance <i...@macambulance.com
>> <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>> wrote:
>>
>> The email address might be random each time, but you can create a rule to
>> delete email based on reoccurring phrases in the subject line or body text
>> instead.
>> _
>> Regards
>> Sam Mullen
>>
>> +44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
>> i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
>> www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>
>>
>> MacAmbulance Ltd.
>> Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development
>>
>> MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
>> number 8466597
>>
>> This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
>> privileged or confidential information.
>>
>> If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
>> the email immediately.
>>

>>> On 4 Mar 2024, at 16:49, Adam Pymble <adampym...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:adampym...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Very irritating for you.
>>>
>>> If you can see the email address they're sending from (assuming it doesn't
>>> change each time) and assuming you're using Apple Mail macOS....
>>>
>>> 1. Open Apple Mail
>>> 2. Copy the email address of the offending email
>>> 3. Go to top left corner and click Mail / Settings...
>>> 4. Click 'Rules' icon on top row
>>> 5. Click 'Add Rule' button on right hand side
>>> 6. In 'Description' call it something like 'Send to Bin'