I blame Putin. In taking down the Met office site he’s attacking the very heart
of British culture :-)

----
Phil Ward

Skype: aphilw
E: phil_w...@mac.com (me.com, iCloud.com)

W: musicandmiscellany.com <http://musicandmiscellany.com/>
W: strattonacoustics.com <http://strattonacoustics.com/>
W: audio-icons.com <http://audio-icons.com/>
W: peggysdiaries.wordpress.com <http://peggysdiaries.wordpress.com/>
W: soundcloud.com/philberish <http://soundcloud.com/philberish>
S: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Gy31UbvfZW6dtxZkRWMar?si=f9d2d14ba0954a4b

• Freelance writer and product designer.
• Contributor to Sound On Sound magazine.