Hi,

On Series 16, we need to use interface to make the connection between the
Ubuntu core and Snap apps in order to make use of the hardware. Previously,
on 15.04, I used the following command do get the hardware assignment:

(RaspberryPi2)ubuntu@localhost:~$ sudo snappy hw-assign piglow.sideload
/dev/i2c-1
'piglow.sideload' is now allowed to access '/dev/i2c-1'

Currently, I list all of the interfaces from raspberry pi snappy image, but
I do not find any interface which corresponds to my requirement.  Do I need
to wait for the interface? or I did it wrongly? What should be the right
interface to use in my case?

ubuntu@localhost:~/apps$ snap interfaces
Slot                    Plug
:bluetooth-control      -
:firewall-control       -
:fuse-support           -
:hardware-observe       -
:home                   -
:kernel-module-control  -
:locale-control         -
:log-observe            -
:mount-observe          -
:network                piglow-app,snapweb
:network-bind           piglow-app,snapweb,webcam-webui
:network-control        -
:network-observe        -
:opengl                 -
:ppp                    -
:process-control        -
:snapd-control          snapweb
:system-observe         -
:system-trace           -
:timeserver-control     -
:timezone-control       -
:tpm                    -
-                       webcam-webui:camera

Also, I find that the "camera" interface is missing in the current image.

Thanks & best regards,
XiaoGuo

--
XiaoGuo, Liu (刘晓国)