Hi Sergio,

Sorry, replication instructions are as follows:

export JUJU_REPOSITORY=$(mktemp -dp $HOME)
cd $JUJU_REPOSITORY
charm pull-source ~marcoceppi/charm-svg .

This will trigger the error. Anytime the code path needs to interact with
launchpadlib it fails. If you pull the stable channel from the store you'll
see it succeeds.

Marco