On 01/09/2017 05:14 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
Hi Andrey,

On 9 January 2017 at 08:59, Andrey Rogovsky <a.rogov...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need add custom precompiled libs (no sources) to my snap.
I have directory with libs. Need put it into snap. How I can do it?

I achieved this with one of my snaps by simply using the copy plugin
to put the libs into lib/<triple> and then having a launch script
which ensures the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set appropriately.

If memory serves, the copy plugin is deprecated in favor of the dump plugin. Here's a small example:

    environment:
        plugin: dump
        source: .
        organize:
          run.wrapper: bin/run

It means there's a file in root dir (".") named run.wrapper and it should be copied (dumped) to bin/run in the snap, as I understand it.

Cheers,
Kyle

So, (assuming you're only targetting amd64) copy the libs to
lib/x86_64-linux-gnu and in your launcher have something along the
lines.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$SNAP/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Cheers,