Hello all,

Curious question. Since snapcraft cleanbuild support is still a work-in-progress for classic snaps, has anyone tried using Docker to provide a clean build environment for them? If so -- can you advise on what you did?

I'm not super Docker-experienced, so while I imagine setting up the basic environment wouldn't be too difficult -- I don't imagine the dockerfile would need much more than FROM ubuntu:16.04 and the installation of snapcraft -- I'm not sure how to run the actual snapcraft command via Docker. Can anyone suggest how to do this?

No worries if no one can advise -- if not, assuming cleanbuild support isn't close in the pipeline, I will try to look into this further myself in the next weeks.

Thanks & best wishes,

    -- Joe