Hello!

We are happy to resume our Ubuntu testing days, and for February and
March our focus will be Ubuntu Core.

The first one is tomorrow, Friday 3rd, at 16:00 UTC: http://ubuntuonair.com/
Michael Vogt and Federico Giménez from the snappy team will join us to
talk about Ubuntu Core and the test images for QEMU.

And we have good news from our friends working on 96boards at Linaro.
They have a nice show every Thursday with Robert Wolff, called open
hours. Check it out: http://www.96boards.org/OpenHours/
We will have some shared sessions with them in which we'll be talking
about dragonboard 410c, snaps, snapcraft, and more. It will be great,
like when Alf appeared in Blossom [1] :D

I'll be sending here the details and reminders as the dates approach.

For more information about the testing days:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/UbuntuTestingDay

pura vida

[1] https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/blossomalf.png?w=524&h=370

--