... yes, more questions :-)

First, how problematic is it to organize a cooperative transfer of ownership of a reserved name between one snap publisher and another? I'm thinking of a case where a package might start as a 3rd-party project (read: yours truly) and then be made official later.

I know the recommended practice is to define a different name, like `appname-whatever`, but I'm wondering what the options and difficulties might be if that wasn't wanted.

Second, we discussed a while back about the possibility of reserving names for multiple apps provided by a single snap, so that instead of `snapname.appname` being the exposed command, it could just be `appname`. Even if that's not technically possible right now, is it possible to reserve those names ahead of time in anticipation of that change ... ?

Thanks & best wishes,

    -- Joe