Wow..is this a good horoscope or what?

http://store.astrocenter.com/us/Store/betweenFRAU.asp?VS=

http://www.astrocenter.com/AstroWeb.dll?u?C=cEnVnbSZU

> For questions or concerns, click on the following
> link or copy
> & paste it into your web browser:

http://www.astrocenter.com/AstroWeb.dll?m?Af=0&De=FAQ

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner