You know what makes me sick? These fruitcakes act like the citizens are stupid...you would have to be a moron not to know that things like Big Mac's and shakers and frys were bad for your health and fattening. Apparently if we order them, it's because we choose to despite that and want them. What part of that do they not get?

"He believes that within three years most fast-food restaurants will be compelled, either by public opinion, legislation or fear of legal action, to post at the point of sale a prominent list of the calories and fat in each burger, order of fries and milk shake."