In a way yes, you could call it exactly that I suppose. ( For those that already had some type of relationship with God ) And while I said wittnessing...it would be doing what you said you felt wittnessing was, you would just be wittnessing to the something more they didn't yet have. Not to the inital act of beliving Jesus to be Messiah......
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Re: Thesis Question #2

In a message dated 9/23/2003 2:53:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thus the need for wittnessing, call it discussion if you will. The same thing applies...Corneilous would be another example...a devout man, devout enough to pray a angel down from Heaven, yet he needed more....

Plenty of scriptural examples of devout folks, that needed more. Thats all David and I were talking about.....plain and simple.....

ok so your talking more of spiritual growth then? to me thats diffrent then witnessing. witnessing to me is letting those who dont believe know why you do and how its changed your life.