" The ring of FIRE.... the ring of fire..."

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 09:05 PM, Angela wrote:

It burns, burns, burns

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 8:54 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] Which lyric Johnny Cash sang best describes your ownspiritual journey?

Which lyric Johnny Cash sang best describes your own spiritual journey?

<image.tiff> The old account was settled long ago
<image.tiff> The vine engrafted me, and I clung to the tree
<image.tiff> My God is real for I can feel him in my soul
<image.tiff> Let my spirit be unchained
<image.tiff> The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars
<image.tiff> Sometimes it causes me to tremble
<image.tiff> I went wandering
<image.tiff> What is truth?
<image.tiff> It burns, burns, burns