I agree that there are poor people who might not have
much in the way of material things, but are good
decent hard working people who care about their
families and do their best to raise them up. Then
there are trashy people who give a bad name to trailer
parks.

Laurie
--- Huggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> now wait just a gosh darn diddily minute here!
> *throws a chair at Tim* not
> all white trash whores use crank! they use hash with
> a side of mint cheese!
> get it right man! ;-)
>
> actually i change my mind... white trash just show
> up on Jerry Springer show
> hehee

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner