From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Angela
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 7:01 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] ] UPN Makes Deal With Fox-Owned Stations

Yeah you would think. Wanna hear one worse...I can pick up my local NBC
station with an antenna, yet our local WB station which is owned by the
local NBC I can only get if I have cable. So both come out of the same
station (they even have the local news on there) but I cant get it. Part of
the reason why....if you have cable the NBC station is on channel 5 and the
WB is on channel 6 but if you are trying to pick up NBC on the antenna, its
on channel 6. They are totally screwed up. I wish satelitte would get WB
back.