So what happened about your keys?

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters."

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Greg Hopper
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Sndbox] Night From Heck.......

Well we missed the season premeir of CSI: Miami and any others that were on tonight and Nicole or I neither one was very happy about it. To make a long story short, we were stuck at Wal-Mart for 4 hours past the time we were ready to leave. :(

Yours truly somehow managed to misplace  his keys inside the store, and we walked that store over and over and over for 3 hours retracing every step we made, everything we looked at, everywhere we went..and still came home with no keys. :(

Here is praying in their cleanup and all tonight, someone finds them or we're up the creek. No house key, no Church key, no car key.....you name it. Of course all of them but the car key can be replaced pretty easy. Bet we don't go anymore without a backup set, which we currently don't have at all. :(

And you would know, we ran into no less than 10 folks from Church in Wal-mart BEFORE we lost the keys. After we realized they were lost, walked the store and couldn't find anyone we knew. Couldn't get anyone on the phone we knew, to get a ride home. Finally someone that knew my stepmother over heard us trying to get a ride home, and offered to bring us home as her and her kids were coming right by our house on their way home anyway. And even swung thru Pizza Hut for us as well...talk about a Godsend and a angel in disquise.

So our car is still in Wal-Mart parking lot.....the bad thing beyond losing the keys was my car has all power windows, and 9 times out of 10 we roll them all up before getting out anywhere. You would know today we left them all down, so here's praying it doesn't rain. Doubt if anyone tried to steal it they could get it out of the parking lot anyway the shape the transmission is in.....I on the other hand have figured out the little tricks to make it get us where we need to. So hopefully no worries there......

To ice the cake, we  unpacked our stuff only to find there is about $12 worth of stuff missing....either left in the persons vehicle that brought us home, or at Wal-Mart. Called the store back, no biggie there......take the receipt the next time we go and we can pick it back up. But we sure could have used the Dawn, and the soap and all that was in that bag. lol

Sigh....now see why I said the night from heck? God talk about being glad to get home.....my feet are killing me.....or the one that had all the surgeries is at any rate... lol So we'll see how much mail I get thru......but guys cross your fingers and say a prayer Wal-mart finds my keys tonight please......lol

Lord what a night.....lol

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"