More than a bit I'd say, because while sure guys like a hot girl...I don't know many that if they don't have a personality to go with it ( what's inside ) that would want them in the long run.....

I for one have said many, many times.....on list...that I don't care how hot they are, if their personality ( what's inside ) doesn't match it, I for one would not  be interested....because for me, in addition to a decent personality, they have to have convictions about some things, a deep love for God and a realtionship with Him...just to name a few. So yeah, while looks are the first thing I  notice I for one would say I place much more value on what's inside than out.

Looks fade, you live with what's inside forever......

4 how men never appreciate the inner beauty of women

I bit of an over generalization IMO. I think a lot of women would rather be *right* than be *loved*. They are their own worst enemies.

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"