I agree with Tim, as bad as I can't stand Marilyn Manson. lol Because who's to say Christian music wouldn't be next?

 how rap music and anything by weirdos like marily manson who tell kids to cut themselves up with razors should be banned

A very bad idea. Banning music would set a very bad precedent and would only serve to glamorize the (so called) music.

Greg Hopper

"Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in
prison?"