In a message dated 9/26/2003 12:29:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sure that's the one? I saw Melrose Place a few times years ago, never was a big fan though. And haven't seen Scream...I was "fairly" sure she had played on a very recent series.......I could be wrong though.....maybe she just reminded me of someone. But I thought that thruout the show......

shes been on a few series   loving,  homefront,  kindred the embraced..