Actually no. lol :P  Because I specified what counted relationship wise...as far as "oogleing" goes.....noticeing girls is how guys are wired. We're "visually" oriented...but because we notice, doesn't mean we place more value on that than what's inside by any stretch. It just means we appriciate God's handiwork.  :P

I'll give you this, it's more than likely the first thing men notice yes. But don't mistake that, for valueing it more.....cause I bet most don't. :P
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Looks

In a message dated 9/26/2003 1:04:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Now Jackie, you know full well every guy on the list has ooggled ya. lol

And you can't try telling me the list has been the only ones by any stretch lol :P

lol  yeah and people are always serious on email lists  greg  lol

but back to the actual subject since you missed the point lol is by saying you have women to oogle goes to show that most men do count the outside more then the inside so you proved me right     thank you dear   :-P    lol