From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Greg Hopper
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 11:43 PM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] FW: Enterprise: "Extinction" - Review - SPOILERS

Did you read that? I wouldn't have had I not seen it already, who wants to
watch a show where you already know everything that's going to happen? lol
Because they didn't leave much if anything out of this one.....although I
don't agree with all their conclusions. If you ask me, they put way too much
into analizing ( spelling ) the show instead of enjoying it. Come on, it's a
TV show. lol I for one, found it enjoyable...