In a message dated 9/27/2003 11:09:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Grrr Charles, just pull me right back in why dont ya, LOL> I dont disagree with that either. I've just seen it before where (yes the husband) tried his best to get his wife to do anything, even just be nice to him, tried to drag her to counseling and she said all the right things to the counselor, but didnt follow through. He didnt want to divorce her out of fear of losing his kids and wound up having an affair...a one time only thing, and called me crying about it 2 hours later b/c he felt so bad. He hasnt done it since, even though his wife is still a total bitch and he's back to being miserable and feeling unloved and unappreciated all the time.

hes worried about losing his kids but not worried on what kind of example he is to them by cheating on their mother?  id rather leave and keep my childrens respect personally