THE DEAL Divorce attorney Kate Fox (Alicia Silverstone) begins matchmaking after one lovestruck couple sings her praises and single Los Angelenos come begging for her help.

WHAT IT'S LIKE A modern-day "Emma" or a grown-up ''Clueless''

FUN FACT The too-cute lead character is actually based on a real woman: New York matchmaker Samantha Daniels.

WHY WE CAN'T WAIT If Silverstone can recapture some of her "Clueless" spunk, we're willing to buy her as a divorce attorney. Really.

WHY WE'RE HOOKED With executive producer Darren Star ("Sex and the City," "Melrose Place") running the show, we're expecting that Kate's sugary hobby will have plenty of spice, too.