THE DEAL Forget randy Andy Firestone. "The Bachelorette" reject Bob Guiney is over Trista and is ready for some brand new lovin'.

FUN FACT Known as Fat Bob on "The Bachelorette," Guiney has a band called Fat Amy. We hear they're phat.

WHY WE CAN'T WAIT While past Bachelors have been pretty but vacant, quick-witted Bob should keep us laughing between hot tub sessions.

WHY WE'RE HOOKED Now that this average-looking Joe (er, Bob) is in charge, we're dying to know if he'll use his power for good -- not evil -- by picking a galpal who's more than just a gorgeous face.