I had sent an email to the state government from a state website asking about what improvements could be made to the state of Va and this is the response I got.
-----Original Message-----
From: Angela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 2:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fwd: RE: Other

Subject: RE: Other
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:29:43 -0400
From: "ZZwebrespond99 (Allen)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to write to me by e-mail. Your thoughts are helpful as I look for ways to make Virginia and America a better place to live, learn, work and raise a family.

Please know that you will receive a reply from me to your specific concerns in the near future.

If you would like to receive a regular e-mail newsletter about my initiatives to improve America, please take a moment to sign up on my web site (http://allen.senate.gov).

It is truly an honor to serve you in the United States Senate and I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Until then, stay strong for freedom!

With warm regards, I remain,

Sincerely,

George Allen

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

My heart is full of love

Do you Yahoo!?