Will do, let us know how she's doing....

----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sandbox (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: [Sndbox] Gone tomorrow

I'll be gone tomorrow.  Mom is having her surgery since she finished her
chemo treatments.  They are opening her up to take out her lymph nodes and
check for signs of any remaining cancer.  I believe all will go well...but
please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  I'll be back on Wednesday.
Hope ya'll have a good one.

David L.

Ben Franklin:  "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations
become corrupt, they have more need of masters."