In a message dated 9/30/2003 3:38:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Wasn't what I was referring to, I was talking about your point in still talking to all the one's he cheated with....and considering them "friends". That's what I can't fathom, having gone thru it more times than I'd care to remember....

so you think its better to hold hatred and contempt for them? i forget which bible verse says that again?

and for the record i didnt say i was good friends with em  i said i didnt hold a grudge against em   big diffrence