I like Penny. She's the only reason I would watch that show.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 1:49 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: [Sndbox] GM Miami

Good Morning, Miami

09:30 PM - NBC

After all the rigmarole about trying to get Heather Locklear on board for the new season, NBC is still giving "Good Morning, Miami" a chance -- and a good lead-in with "Frasier." We're not without guest stars in the premiere, as Tiffani Thiessen joins the cast for a three-episode arc as the morning show's new boss. Happily, she threatens to fire anyone who does not meet her crazy standards. Meanwhile, Dylan (Ashley Williams) and Jake (Mark Feurstein) try to get to know one another on a more personal level, while Gavin (Matt Letscher) and Penny (Constance Zimmer) swear off the opposite sex. Awkward fun for everyone.

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.jpg>>