Thanks for the idea. I'll do that. Of course I'm also wanting to get a cable modem and I get a discount if I have cable, but I'm not giving up my satelitte for anything. But I dont get any of my local channels on satelitte yet, so who knows what will happen.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 2:32 PM
To: 'The Sandbox Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Sndbox] sci fi

Go to planetfeedback.com and complain to directv.  I did, and within 6 months they had added both WB and UPN to our local channels.  You will get a call from the Vice President for programming who will discuss the situation to you.  You need to register to use the service, but they will respond to it.  And your complaint goes directly to the top.

I told them that if I had to pay for both cable and satellite I may as well cancel the satellite and they got off the stick and added both networks.