I closed on my house yesterday and all that went very
well. It didn't cost me nearly what I thought it
would..and that is a good thing.

I am getting a computer finally at work tomorrow and
so I should be able to start learning my job. I have
been reading manuals but you don't really get a feel
for the work until you start doing it. I will start
with Task/Delivery contracts. I have been proofreading
those this week for the gals who are working til
midnight tonight trying to get all the expiring funds
spent.

I am getting a lot of things done that I have been
needing to do since moving in..so hopefully, I will
have more time for email and the list.

I know I have missed you all....

Laurie

=====
I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't
rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about
not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without
knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.
--Gilda Radner